Wednesday, March 14, 2007

YOU KNOW SPRING IS HERE WHEN....

-It's 20 oC outside and you can run in capris and a tank top
-The usually deserted streets are full of people just hanging out on the front porch
-You don't see any more snow
-The birds are singing
-You decide to run 8 miles at pace (10:22 min/mile) instead of the plan 4 because it's so nice and you can't stop....
-Last but not least: you're running through MicMac Park and you see people having sex in the back seat of a car! yes I did see you in the Grey Mazda Protégé!!!

Have a good day everyone =) it's still gorgeous here and I'm going to do a slow 4 miler tonight!

6 comments:

Arcane said...

yeah it's gotten warm. Not sure how I'd react if I saw what you did in the park. I'd like to think I'd start knocking on the window to ask for the time!

Anonymous said...

The beginning of spring brings about some interesting things, doesn't it? Awesome job on the run!

Laurel said...

Ha! That's awesome!
Spring rocks...(especially Mazda Proteges)!!

TriBoomer a.k.a. Brian said...

If the Mazda's rockin' don't bother knockin', eh?

Stay tuned...

Sonia said...

Hahaha I don't think I would have kocked!! As much as I was trying to look the other way, I was definitely trying to get a peek...!! lol

Call me pervert, I like the shagin' wagin'!!! :P

Amanda said...

hahahaha -- Man - I'm jealous of those people gettin' some in the spring sunshine!

Anyways - Congrats on the PB! You're my sub-30minute 5k hero!