Sunday, October 29, 2006

EVIL WEATHER!! POOR RUNNERS!

The Detroit marathon was this morning and it was a cold and windy one!!! My newfie and I got there at 6:30 AM and were ready to work hard! The water nazi was giving order and we pretty much just followed them! It was great to see all the runners,the wheelers and the walkers. I did my paparazzi at the beginning and took a pic of the first runners (who did not stop for water FYI). The winner of the race, Josephat Ongeri from Kenya is probably one of these 3 runners =) We were at the beginning of the race (mile 6) and everybody was in good form when we saw them. I kept yelling at people: "good job guys", "keep it up" "you're doing awesome". =) I had a lot of fun!! I will definitely volunteer again next year if I'm not running it!

No comments: