Tuesday, October 24, 2006

DISAPPOINTED!

I had been waiting a whole week to see the official marathon pictures. And the only one they could come up with, is that one!! I mean, I ran for 5 FULL HOURS and they could only come up with 1 picture!!! This wasn't even close to the finish line!! The more I look at it, the more I get to like it, but still I thought that they were taking pictures of everybody at the finish line! My friend Amanda, has 3 pictures of herself and she ran the half. Where were these photographers anyway?! This shot looks like when we were doing the Spadina loop, as you can see nobody's behind me.... Oh well, I'll survive and will stop complaining right now but still disappointed!!! ;-)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's a good pic, but I know what you mean. You want something to remember that amazing crossing of the finish line!

Amanda said...

Hahahaha -- at least you look HUMAN in your pic!

TX Runner Mom said...

hey there! Congrats on your 1st marathon!!! You rock! BTW, I think that's a good pic, but I completely understand about wanting a finish line pic. Do you think your number might have been blocked and it's in the "lost and found" pics?

Arcane said...

marathon photos are a bit of a crap shoot. You kinda have to be on the lookout for them and ham it up and they'll take more pictures of you.

Sonia said...

Thanks guys! I know it's not the worse picture in the lot (some people look like they are in pain!). However, I was expecting a little more, I've learned my lesson for next year! I wanted smth more like the awesome pic from Jelly's marathon!!! =)http://jellypepper.blogspot.com/