Wednesday, August 02, 2006

RUNNING AT 5:45 AM... NOT MY IDEA OF FUN!!

But I'm a commited girl and I want to avoid the heat as much as possible. So I ran 6 miles at 11:35 min/miles in the hot morning (27 oC feeling like 39oC) . I read in last month Runner's World that in such heat you can add 1 whole minute to your usual average pace, which is what I'm doing.... since I missed my 3 miles run on Tuesday due to traveling. With a 3h sleep and 10h of driving in my system I was just too tired to even want to run... I will hopefully be in great form tomorrow morning to do another 6 miles instead of the scheduled 3 miles and make up for my lost run, we'll see. Getting up at 5:30 again.... I will stop complaining about the weather right now, we're just never happy!!!

Happy running everyone, stay cool! =)

No comments: