Saturday, August 16, 2008

GLUED TO THE TV....

I had the option to go out and enjoy a band outside but no came back home to watch the Women's marathon in Bejiing!! My family thinks I am totally insane... Poor Deana Castor out after only 5K... it makes me pretty sad.

I biked to my cousin's house today, about 34K in 1h16 for an average speed of 26.6K! That means I can speed up in a race more than what I did last time. Did I tell you how much I LOVE my bike?! It was my longest ride so far =) It went really well.

It's coming back driving that I almost got into an accident. A car who was turning left went in my lane as if I wasn't there!! WTH! I had to go in the lane of the upcoming traffic, thank god nobody was there... so yeah big scare... But Rocky and I are alive lol

Tomorrow is a long run, I'm aiming for 1h! Have a good week-end everybody!

3 comments:

E said...

Great job on the ride! I'm sad about Castor too.

Sonia said...

Thanks, I had a lot of fun =)

Anonymous said...

hopw you had a great long run.
cant believe *I* was glued to the womens marathon as well...and Im not really a runner!

M.