Monday, June 23, 2008

I SURVIVED THE CORTISONE INJECTION!!!

I went to the radiologist this morning. He took a radiography of my foot and the procedure was done under arthography. I didn't look at the screen or the syringe so i have no idea what it looks like.

The doctor started by freezing my foot which hurt a little but when he injected the cortisone it was more intense pain. I tried really hard not to move my foot... Glad it is done, I should feel a difference in 3-4 days and can start running again in 10 LONG days. Now that my feet is thawing, I can feel some discomfort but no real pain....

Thanks for the positive vibes everyone!

3 comments:

Marcy said...

ALRIGHT!! Hopefully that will do the trick! I can't wait to hear how well your runs will feel in a couple days ;-)

Runner Leana said...

I really hope this helps you. Good luck!

Nancy said...

Oh my. I hope this is working for you by now!!