Sunday, June 22, 2008

BIG DAY TOMORROW!

I'm finally getting the cortisone injection. Last week, I ran 10K and hobled for about 2 days... I know this can't go on any longer. Even tough I have been doing the LTR with my Dad, it is slow running and only 30 mins of a run:walk combination... I miss running long!

I heard the procedure is VERY painful... So, please send me positive vibes for tomorrow and have a tought for me on your run!

Thanks guys!! I'll post tomorrow about how it went.

p-s Yes, I finally got my router to work so I'll be more 'present' on the net! LOL

5 comments:

yumke said...

Hope all goes well with the injection!

anners said...

Will send you lots of positive vibes tomorrow! Keep us posted!

Marcy said...

GOOD LUCK!!!! I hope it goes well! ;D

Steve Schumph said...

Mantra for today

No Pain, All Gain;
No Pain, All Gain;
No Pain, All Gain;
No Pain, All Gain;
No Pain, All Gain;
No Pain, All Gain

There is nothing more frustrating than not being able to do what you love. Here is to hoping this works for you.

Good luck with it!!!!!

Sonia said...

Thanks everybody it wasn't as bad as I imagined! Thank god!