Thursday, August 02, 2007

WEDDING WEEK-END!

Not mine.... yet ;-)

I am going to my first wedding tomorrow and it's on a Friday. Church at 5 and then reception at 7 PM. It's going to be a sticky one in Burlington (32 feeling like 39)... It's good my dress is light!

The best thing is that my BF is flying in from St. John's to be my date! =) That also means I have a running partner for my 3 miler on Saturday. I am considering doing a 10K race on Monday morning (holiday here) as I have a 5 miler plan and I don't think I can squeeze it in on Sunday... anyway we'll see (I know I said no more races, but I don't think I can do it!!)

Have a good and hot week-end everyone. I'll post some pictures when I come back, my dress is F-A-B! =)

2 comments:

Marcy said...

Ooooooo have fun!!!! And lucky you, having a running partner! I hope you can do that race on Monday!!

jellypepper said...

hey hey! wondered where you'd gone. we met after your 10miler race and then poof --- you disappeared :)

nice to see you made it back in blogland and finding time to get back into running even with all the distractions.

thanks for the tag. unfortunately i have no running story for you today either. tho that could change....