Friday, March 14, 2008

I DID IT! THESIS HAS BEEN SUBMITTED!

I did the unthinkable.......... I submitted my thesis 24h in ADVANCE, yes you read right! While most people can't even submit theirs on time, I gave mine a day before! I was all done on Monday night at 7 P.M. =) And pretty proud as you can see! lol My committee has one week to review and accept it and then it will be sent to the external (from U. of Manitoba).

So, I've been on the "party" since then.... lots of beer! I feel like I am on vacation until the defense... which is far from the truth since I still have to study and submit my 4th article which will be derived from the last chapter of my thesis.
I tried very hard to get a picture of Rocky with a graduation hat but no treats could make him sit still with that thing on his head! So, here's the best shot....


I also ran 2 times this week (yeah!) and don't feel like I lost TOO much fitness (great!) so I'm still going to attempt running ATB 30K later this month. I have already decided that I will be running with a friend and taking it slow so no pressure to perform....

Tuesday 3 miles @ 11:39 min/mile
Thursday 4.5 miles @ 10:58 min/mile

4 comments:

TNTcoach Ken said...

You mean I should been writing a thesis for all the beer I’ve been drinking? Congrats Running Chick!

Nancy said...

Whoa, what a relief. Congrats. This is big. :D

Nice running!!

Arcane said...

congratulations! Must be a huge weight lifted off you shoulders. i find that Photoshop is the best way to make uncooperative pets do things they don't like. :)

Sonia said...

Thanks everyone!

Francis: I tried photoshop but I couldn't find a hate without a white background so when I'd put it on his head he had this big white square there too.... I'm very bad at using softwares like that!!